Thursday, December 27, 2012

November 2010

November can be looked back upon and summed up in one statement: Taylor is home!!! I wrote, "I'm sitting here crying and typing! I'm overwhelmed by my joy at having Elder Taylor Barron home again! I'm overwhelmed by how blessed I am to have two such beautiful children! I'm overwhelmed by Heavenly Father's love and concern for us- and I'm overwhelmed by just having girl emotions (lol)!" 



My parents came in just to spend Thanksgiving with us and we took a trip with Tay to San Antonio. It was so fun to be together again- although I believe we then overwhelmed him...!

The kids pretty much hate family photos- but at least I got this one




Me- happy and my usual silly :))))













In other happenings- the single adults held their fall conference. It is always an amazing occasion! Out of these five friends, three are now married to people that they met later. So happy for them!
Posted in gratitude, "I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. His gospel is fully restored with the priesthood and its promised blessings! I love the temple: we are eternally bound to Him and to each other! Let's seek and lift each other on our way to Him. I offer gratitude for the atonement of Christ, the gift of the Holy Ghost, and the journey Heavenly Father has given me. It is my desire that we all return to Him!"


No comments: