Friday, August 1, 2008

a picture update on miley...



hey family! i'm posting an update on miley today for mom. she has asked many times- so mom- here is miley!
she is now 12 weeks old and all of us were very surprised at how much she has grown since we left on vacation. (yes the kids are home and safe)
miley is a funny dog. and everyone seems to be drawn to her telling us how smart or cute she is.
check out her ears. they never seem to be doing the same thing at anytime that you look at her. it cracks us up.
and last night when the kids came home and we all sat outside with miley, miley seemed to be grinning from ear to ear!
on the downside... she's still potty training. ugh!

6 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

I can't wait to meet Miley! I was thinking I should send you something with my scent so she will know me when I see her. (I can just hear everyone laughing at that right now but I'm serious!) I'm very anxious to bond with her. I'll bet she was so happy to see all of you after her experience with several different people taking care of her. Thanks, Rhonda. And I'm glad the kids are home safe. We'll be anxiously awaiting the mission news! Love Ya.
Mom

Dani said...

There does seem to be a certain wisdom in those eyes! Cute, cute, cute!!

Wrangler Ron said...

It's good to have a puppy that is so entertaining and smart. She always looks to me like she is thinking about what she can do next.
I'm glad you're all home and safe.
Lots of love.

Utah Dancer said...

she is so cute. We look forward to getting a dog in the future too. of course when i say we, it is not including andy. :)

it was fun to catch up on your blog. so many good photos and fun special effects!

We sure felt sad to have missed you. But it looks like you had tons of fun. love you!

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Miley is so cute!!! Thanks for the link! Love your blog. I wish I had time to do a personal blog but the cooking so far has taken up most of my time!

Lizzey said...

Rhonda, it's you! I love the close up of Miley where she's looking at the camera and you just see her cutie little face! You can almost not tell that she's a total demon! :D