Wednesday, May 14, 2008

here's an 'interesting'...

since i published my flds 'rhonda's view', and this post, there have been four visitors to my site that aren't family.

one from DC , one from San Angelo, one from Arlington VA, and one from SLC. the readers from DC, VA and SLC googled blogs that had FLDS mentioned- and i'm not sure how san angelo found me.

at any rate...

hey Beej... this does have a feel of Big Brother watching!

(i'm smiling as i'm writing this so in case there are hidden cameras, i'll look good)

4 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Well, you'll look good no matter what! Did they leave comments? There is sure a lot of interest in the whole thing!

Dani said...

I try not to get nervous about any "blurkers" out there, but we all know that they exist! I googled FLDS blogs just to see how easy it would be to find you after I read this post. I couldn't find you anywhere! They must have really been searching!

BJ said...

I'm always surprised at how people find blogs. I'm not certain that the same search always comes back with the same results.

Utah Dancer said...

I noticed you have that tracker at the bottom of your blog--is that how you know?

There is a funny joke about the IT guy who was dealing with a lady who thought he were spying on her (he wasn't). She just couldn't figure out how he could get into her computer off-site. I will have to tell it to you after I remember it but yes, 'smile' away!