Friday, April 10, 2009

Utah, Spring 2009



i wanted to post these ages ago- and didn't because i was hoping to use a new photo format...but, sigh, i just have not gotten my act together!

i had the very best time in utah seeing my family and some friends and Moab. Fabulous!

did you know that i've had two facebook friends see some of these photos and ask if i was at Stan's Drive-In? isn't that fun? would you know the inside of Stans had you not been going there your entire life? i LOVE it!

as usual, time flew by and there is never enough of it to spend with everyone- but i did enjoy the nieces and nephews here and there...my sibs, too! (despite flu and pregnancy) and this trip getting to meet up with Jennifer and Arlen C*, Nancy, Angela, and Jeff.... all long time friends that are a part of who i am :)

i LOVED being in Moab with mom and dad. they are the ultimate travel companions. SO fun! (honestly, i can't believe that i don't crimp their style!)

thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU to all for spending their time, energy and resources to be with me. i just love you!

6 comments:

Wrangler Ron said...

We love being with you anytime we can work it out. Sharing Moab with you was particularly fun. The landscape was so beautiful that it was like walking through something you dream. And actually I was afraid that maybe I might be cramping your style. You just bring out the very best in me. I love being your Dad.

Mustang Suzie said...

And we love you right back! It was fun to "revisit" the week. So funny about the Stan's thing :-). Glad you got to see so many friends and family while you were here. I'm always looking forward to next time too. Love ya!

Utah Dancer said...

It is always an event and a treat when Rhonda comes to town. It is lovely to be with you and be reminded of the cool place we live!

Dani said...

Are you kidding??? We LOVE it when you come!! I'm already looking forward to my next fill of Rhonda time, and hopefully lots of Emily time too. Love you!

I wanted to add (when I saw your comment on mom's blog) that I don't think that Wicked required a lot of back story knowledge to understand as you watched. They did a good job of giving enough of what you needed. However, I found that it made me WANT to know more. I'm hesitant to read the book though, because I'm not sure if it will add to how I love the musical or not. Next time, you have to come with us!!

joana said...

those pictures are amazing! it makes me miss utah:(

Shaunna said...

Loved seeing your photos! We are going on a Harley excursion to Moab this weekend! Can you believe I've never been there! 30 years of living in Utah and this is my first trip there! I hope we can hook up when you come next time! It was great seeing that pic of you and Nancy! Brings back lots of great memories! Thanks for being a friend after all of these years! love ya!