Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Riddle: What do Hurricane Ike and Rhonda have in common...?



Elm Fork, too, is being affected. yesterday i made up the flood plan after riding with Jeanie around the property, taking notes at what we needed to move to higher ground.

we will close early tomorrow- and we had to cancel the competitive shoot, 'Dove Classic' that was to be held this weekend.

flooding at the range is always a concern- but with Ike, we're also very concerned about the wind that will be coming...





yup- they're bringing evacuees into my little world again!

i'll keep you posted...

here comes the rain!!!

6 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Yikes! You're really going to get some rain!! Wish I was there to help you move your school to the other building. One day in the life of Rhonda.....Love you.q

Dani said...

I can't believe it! I'll be thinking of you, and keep us posted!

Wrangler Ron said...

Good grief. Please keep us informed regarding what's going on with you and the kids. Stay safe. I hope you don't get flooded again. But this looks like it's a big one and could do damage even in Flower Mound. Love you.

BJ said...

Hey Rhonda!

I haven't been on your blog in a while, and geeze you've been up to a lot. I love your pictures. They are great! Keep us posted.

Dani said...

Hey, so I know someone who's parents live near Carlsbad, and they have missionaries live with them. She said to keep a look out for the Andersons. Thought you would like to know!

Utah Dancer said...

We sure have had you in our thoughts lately! With missions and hurricanes and all. I too wish we could have been there to help you move your school. I hope all went well. I miss you!!