Thursday, June 26, 2008

a bit on emma


Emily has kind of been on the back burner during tay's important goings on! i decided that i must catch you up a bit regarding her before i move into more of taylor...
em played soccer at the end of the school year- and then she also attended a week of soccer camp- which she very much enjoyed. She talks of running in CC for a year and then trying out for the marcus soccer team. it's an incredible program. the boys and girls took state- and have several times in the past few years. and then our marcus boys took nationals. the school is a good one- and can you believe the opportunities!?! i can't wait to see how the band and drumline do this year!
em's been helping at the summer camps and she has been a better helper than ever before. mom filled in a bit when she was here- and she can tell you that while it's a fun thing to be doing- it is also exhausting- so good help is VERY important to me! :)
anyway- em's just been to young woman's camp. and she had a wonderful time. i wasn't there this year- but hope to get some copies of pictures that were taken.
hope the summer's lots of fun where ever you are!!!

4 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Cute photos and Emily will definitely have her turn! I would love to see her be active in the high school sports. That would be a new thing for our family. I know she will do well. I'm so glad you have her to help you. I'll bet the little kids really like having a teacher her age. We're looking forward to seeing all of you soon! Love you, Mom

Wrangler Ron said...

Wouldn't be a great accomplishment if em could make the cross country and then the soccer team, but just working toward that is a very good thing. Em has a big heart for children so I'm not surprised that she is good help.

Dani said...

We love you Em! Way to go! I didn't know she played soccer, but I did hear about the running (I'm just starting up again with running too, so I'm very impressed!) She has a very determined spirit, and I know that she can do whatever she sets her mind to do! Good luck sweet girl!!

Utah Dancer said...

Emily always amazes with her determination to succeed at whatever she chooses. I am in awe of your kids!

Candice